Friday, May 11, 2018

#ARMYMustServeProject

"BTS debuted on June 13, 2013, which means that they will be celebrating their 5th year anniversary as a Korean Boy Group. Since 2015, they have been a big part of my life through their music and their social media platforms. Throughout my life, volunteering and charity have also been major parts of my life, because I like the feeling of making an impact in both my community and the world.

#ARMYMustServe is a project created by /u/BTSProjects on the Bangtan Sub-Reddit for all of BTS ARMYs globally to help out their own communities. I chose to help raise money for BTS's campaign "Love Myself". This project will last from May 13, 2018-June 13, 2018

Love Myself is a partnership between BTS/Big Hit Entertainment & Unicef's #endviolence campaign. BTS formed "Love Myself" on November 1, 2017. This is a program that will last at least 2 years. #endviolence is Unicef's campaign aimed at ensuring a safe & healthy life free from violence for young children and teens. Here are some facts involving violence perpetrated on the youth of our world (according to unicef.or.kr):

Every 5 minutes, 1 child dies of violence.
10% of girls experience sexual violence by the time they become adults.
30% of youth experience bullying in their academic careers.

Love Myself is seeking to end violence that our youth experiences. Please help me raise money to donate for Love Myself and to complete my #ARMYMustServe project. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.

I will be finishing my fundraiser on June 3, 2018 so I can have my proceeds process onto my card so I can donate to Love Myself by June 13, 2018. On top of raising money for Love Myself, I will be participating with websites that also do good for our community (ie FreeRice) weekly. I will be sure to post updates about those weekly projects."

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DONATE

https://www.gofundme.com/armymustserve-2018-project

No comments:

Post a Comment